Annons:
Etiketterföreningutställningträff
Läst 1220 ggr
soria
2012-01-18 20:25

Goteborg-Vargarda-Stockholm

Hi,

i am from czech republic and searching transport for rats from Goteborg or Vargarda to Stockholm on 25.february for some rattery.

25.2. is show of mice.

I have mousery, thats why interesting us this date, but friends have rattery and want to come too if we find transport. No problem if someone need any money for way.

If someone want to help her, send her mail on beris@centrum.cz in german(she dont understand english) or tell it me in english(i dont understand german). But for better and faster communication will be better if you contact her. Thank you

Annons:
soria
2012-01-18 22:35

if someone want animal - rats as thank for transport  so it is possible.

kent
2012-01-19 00:13

I can take it to stockholm Skrattande

soria
2012-01-19 02:30

You have way from Stockholm to Goteburg and back, right ?:x I ask you because she reservation any rats from Stockholm too. And in Goteburg or in show she want it change cage with them. Maybe it will be problem for you.

soria
2012-01-19 02:38

Great! But umm.. You have way from Stockholm to Goteburg and back as i understand.:x But she have reserve any rats from rattery in Sth and want change cage with them on show or in Goteborg.. Maybe it will be problem for you.

soria
2012-01-19 04:37

whmm why i have 2 posts there when i send only one i a can delete nothing, argh xd

kent
2012-01-19 08:51

I travel from Stockholm to Vårgårda and then returned to Stockholm

the car will va full of mice that are provided to show and for sale.

but there is always room for a cage or two to

Annons:
Grodan
2012-01-19 11:11

So fun that finally decided a date, Soria!

Question: Do you have Graphite (old German Blue, looks the same as Russian Blue) on your rats in Czes? (if you have imported from Germany it´s possible you might have…)

❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
2012-01-19 14:01

yes, but we need transport for ~8 animals, maybe more rats to Stockholm, and any rats from Stockholm. no transport = no way :D

current litters http://www.berisrattery.cz/mladata/aktualni-vrhy-new-litters-/

in cze isnt german blue, only american and rus. blue. And am. blue have nobody for now.

kent
2012-01-19 14:23

#8 ok…. after the show and sale Skrattande it will be no problem.

soria
2012-01-19 16:35

i dont know when we understand well. I need transport animals from stockholm´s rattery to the show and from show back to Stockholm. We will not be exposed to all day, we must also book hotel, eat, and we also look after Goteborg and take some photos, like on the trip. A friend offers a contribution to the way or rats. i dont know more infos for now, but i ask she, its no problem.

We must book bus 1month before show/trip.

But maybe I need to bring some mouse where I can pick them up during the show, if the he/she stay home.

Grodan
2012-01-19 17:25

#8 OH… Tiffany KyssKyss

Rönisch
2012-01-19 17:26

If there is something you are really unsure about how to say in english, I can translate it from the czech language to swedish. It seems like you understand each other pretty well, but just in case.

soria
2012-01-19 18:41

well. again :)

in cze (without diacritical marks as ěščřžýáíé)

Ja a me dve kamaradky pojedeme do Svedska jen pokud se pro ty dve nekdo obetuje ohledne prepravy nekolika potkanu ze Stockholmu na vystavu mysi konanou 25.2. a zaroven prevezme a preveze nekolik potkanu tem stanicim zpet do Stockholmu. Nevim presne o ktere stanice ze Stockholmu se ted jedna, ale nabizi financni prispevek na cestu nebo zvire ze sve stanice jako podekovani.

Ten samy den bychom se nejakym zpusobem dostali do Vargarda z Goteborgu, kde by nas bysadil autobus. Zaroven potrebujeme rezervovat pokoje na prespani v hotelu a chceme se podivat po okoli, takze se nebudeme na vystave cely den.

Kamaradka, ktera prepravu hleda se dorozumi nemecky, opravdu by bylo jednodussi a rychlejsi, kdyby umel nekdo nemecky nebo kdyby se nasel prekladatel, ktery by rozumnel cesky :)

Autobus se musi rezervovat mesic predem, proto to docela specha a preprava musi byt spolehliva, tak aby nam neodrekla prepravu behem toho mesice. Zaroven behem te doby nemuzeme odrezervovat mista, nebot bychom prisli o penize a toto neni pro nas nejlevnejsi zalezitost.

Proto bychom byly rady, kdyby se nasel nekdo ochotny, kdo by chovne stanice potkanau objel v pripade nouze (odmena dle domluvy) a zase jim je odvezl. Seznam stanic, kontakt a vse okolo bude poskytnuto, neni treba se bat.

#11 ah, do you know her? xd

Annons:
soria
2012-01-19 22:27

#8 wah i understand now…  Tiffany isnt free :p Look at green color. But maybe rus. blue have Katka - http://chs-zesvahu.ic.cz/ But for more is better, if you contact her coz she havent actual info on web.

soria
2012-01-21 16:07

nothing news?:(

Grodan
2012-01-21 16:10

soria, I think you have to talk to kent. He is travelling from Stockholm down to Vårgårda and then back to Stockholm.

Rönisch
2012-01-21 20:11

Sorry for late replay, I've been really bussy! I just speak slovak so I am not 100% sure but I did my best to translate it!

Jag och mina två kompisar åker till Sverige och undrar om någon kan ordna transport från Stockholm till musutställningen som hålls den 25/2. och samtidigt transportera några råttor till en uppfödare i Stockholm. Jag vet inte riktigt till vilken uppfödare i Stockholm vi ska men du kan antingen få betalt för detta eller ett djur från uppfödningen som tack.

Samma dag ska vi på något sätt ta oss till Vargard från Göteborg. Där vi kan ta buss. Samtidigt vill vi reservera ett rum på ett hotell och vi vill också se oss lite omkring i staden, så vi kommer inte vara på utställninge hela dagen.

Min kompis som behöver transporthjälp förstår tyska, men ärligt talat skulle det vara mycket lättare om vi hittade någon som förstår tyska eller som förstår tjeckiska :)

Bussen måste reserveras en månad i förväg, därför är det ganska bråttom och vi måste kunna ha en bra kommunikation med den som ordnar transporten, vi kan inte heller avboka våra platser på bussen eftersom de redan kommer vara reserverade och det blir ganska dyrt för oss.

Vi skulle vara glada om någon kunde åka med oss till olika råttuppfödare och transportera råttorna. Jag har namn och adress till dessa. Du får självklart ersättning för detta.

Jag hoppas att det inte är helt fel, men eftersom jag inte är 100% säker så kolla med Soria innan!!

soria
2012-01-21 22:57

news: I need transport for 11 rats from 2 swedish rattery to us(Goteborg or Vangarda) and back.

Grodan
2012-01-22 14:45

I think there is only one person travelling between Vargarda and Stockholm and he has already told you he can help. You two now need to speak in private messages about the transport - boxes, money, meeting with breeders and such things…

zickan
2012-01-22 17:50

I can also help if needed. Can take the train from me to Stockholm and then to Göteborg and back.
Im one of the persons that shall have some of the rats and give some away. So that part is not hard to fix :-)

/ zickans.com uppfödare av tamråttor och guldhamster i Västerås
Värd på Råttor, Exotiskadjur.

Annons:
Grodan
2012-01-24 00:46

How are you travelling to Sweden? Bus? Boat? What company are you travelling with?

It can be good to know so you can find a hotel not far from were you arrive and going from the next day…

soria
2012-01-24 01:00

in bus, but maybe in ship too…we dont know xD

company: student agency

i dont know where we will be in night, hotel searching others. But they know about it :)

soria
2012-01-24 01:12

we go from cze 23.2. in 17:30 (5:30pm), but arrive 24.(10:10) and back go 26.(13:50) as i see..lol

Grodan
2012-01-24 01:31

#22 hm… so how do I find out were the bus arrives? I thought I was going to check for hotels near the terminal…

soria
2012-01-24 02:07

#24 dont worry, it wont be big problem. 25.2. we want visit show in Vargarda. But zickan arrive to goteborg. So if it possible, you can tell her about transport too.

zickan
2012-01-24 04:23

#25 I got a friend to drive me if i pay fuel. So i can meet up where ever you are. Just need what approximately time that works best and a place.

Muszimba
2012-01-24 06:44

I will also travel from Stockholm to Vårgårda, but by trian on friday 24:th of february. My only request is that the breeder in Stockholm may meet me at the Central Station in Stockholm om the travelday if it is possible. That is because that I have my own animals ond luggage with me on the metro to the station. Have no car or drivers license.

I will travel the opposite way on sunday the 26:th by train and can help that way also.

Annons:
Grodan
2012-01-24 14:37

#22 Are they allowed to have mice and rats on the bus?

soria
2012-01-24 17:45

#26 they told you it

#27 we found someone :)

#28 no for many rats or mice :/ So they offer rats only for you and zickan as thank or for exchange for mice.

Tsunamis
2012-02-04 15:14

Sent you a PM here on iFokus, asking for help transport from czech republic :)

MvH  Tsunamis

Grodan
2012-02-08 12:05

Soria: is this still up to date cze 23.2. in 17:30 (5:30pm), but arrive 24.(10:10) and back go 26.(13:50) ????

zickan
2012-02-08 12:15

Soria. Are you three persons going göteborg-vårgårda?. We can meet you in göteborg early at the 25th and drive you to vårgårda. Ist on the way back home. We will be only 2 in the car and perhaps one dog.

soria
2012-02-09 21:54

Oh its cool, but i dont know how many ppl incoming, maybe 3-4. I ask em :p

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: