Mus iFokus

Mus

Etikett: fotografier
Läst 305 ggr
Lee
0

Some pix of my mice

I hope this is the right button to make a new post…

Here are some pictures I already have on the net of my mice… I'll upload more when I have time… hope it's ok to let them like that (or must I link them?)

  1. http://membres.lycos.fr/leehamsterix/DSCN2419bis.jpg

  2. http://membres.lycos.fr/leehamsterix/DSCN2419.JPG

  3. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5523/dscn24220wq.jpg

  4. http://membres.lycos.fr/leehamsterix/DSCN2438.JPG

  5. http://membres.lycos.fr/leehamsterix/DSCN2434.JPG

  6. http://membres.lycos.fr/leehamsterix/DSCN2432.JPG

  7. http://membres.lycos.fr/leehamsterix/DSCN2431.JPG

  8. http://membres.lycos.fr/leehamsterix/DSCN2427.JPG

  9. http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/9346/dscn24156lg.jpg

  10. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375356001_small.jpg

  11. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375357302_small.jpg

  12. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375358230_small.jpg

  13. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375359202_small.jpg

  14. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375360487_small.jpg

  15. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375361510_small.jpg

  16. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375362368_small.jpg

  17. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375364162_small.jpg

  18. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375365084_small.jpg

  19. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375366118_small.jpg

  20. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375367196_small.jpg

  21. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375368308_small.jpg

  22. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375371012_small.jpg

  23. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375372200_small.jpg

  24. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375374711_small.jpg

  25. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375375513_small.jpg

  26. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375373404_small.jpg

  27. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375376443_small.jpg

  28. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375378424_small.jpg

  29. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375379421_small.jpg

  30. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375380114_small.jpg

  31. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375381672_small.jpg

  32. http://hamsterix.skyblog.com/pics/375383141_small.jpg

  33. http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6070/1ir0.jpg

  34. http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/2307/2mr4.jpg

  35. http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/821/3ek4.jpg

  36. http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/7764/4zo7.jpg

Grodan
0
#1

ah, you don´t have to write [img] just write the adress and then ENTER (if Internet Explorer). You can also upload images but only one per comment… and you can make a link by marking a text and click the linkimage that will show above in the meny when a bit text is marked.


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Grodan
0
#2

oh, how sweet… iiihhh


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Lee
0
#3

How can I edit my post? is it possible? I have mozzila firefox, not IE…

Grodan
0
#4

ah, I can edit for you… but the images will not show as pics just as links… and lycos didn´t want to show me any pics


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Lee
0
#5

Yes, ok I'll take time within this week to put them again on the net :)

Grodan
0
#6

You also have a Photoalbum here on mus-ifokus.


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Grodan
0
#7

You can use it after you written some comments… how many?


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️