Mus iFokus

Mus

Etikett: länkar-links
Läst 470 ggr
Grodan
0

free online photoalbums?

Do you know a free online photo album, secure, large, fast and not so much ads and junk?

I´ve found photobucket, pix.se, magix.com but I don´t like them… Ledsen


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

AndreasS
0
#1

Picasa hoted by google, it´s free but u need an gmail account it´s also free. U can also download picasa computer program and upload ure photos from the program. I use this exellent album and program and i like it. It´s easy to use, both in english an swedish.


Mvh: Andréas "Bubben" Sandberg | 021media.se - Västerås hetaste nyhetsbilder | En blogg om min vardag, med psykisk ohälsa - Bubben´s | Forza Grönvitt 100% kärlek

Grodan
0
#2

Ah, thank you! I´ll try it immediatly! Kyss


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Anett Lindbom
0
[Thiah]
0
#4

bilddagboken då? www.bilddagboken.se

Fast det är ju mera en daglig grej

AndreasS
0
#5

Webalbum , Flickr with flickr u need Yahoo ID but it´s free to register.

U can also visit Foto iFokus under länkar u can found more albums on the web.


Mvh: Andréas "Bubben" Sandberg | 021media.se - Västerås hetaste nyhetsbilder | En blogg om min vardag, med psykisk ohälsa - Bubben´s | Forza Grönvitt 100% kärlek

Raupi
0
#6

photobucket.com

hus-musen
0
#7

why dont you like photobucket? its so easy, and if you dont want the commercial stuff, you can turn it off! the best is that you can upload how much you want=)

Qui dormit, non peccat

 


Grodan
0
#8

Thank you for all suggestions! If you stumble on anything more just shout!

#7 Is it try? As much as you want? No limits?


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

hus-musen
0
#9

#8no Im sorry i lied but i didnt know about it..i can upload 1gb for free and otherwise i have to pay.. but 1 gb is like 10 000 pictuers so I managed quite well actually=) I think thats the biggest free space om the internet or have you found anything better? go pro cost 25 dollar for a year.

Qui dormit, non peccat

 


Grodan
0
#10

#9 I´m always looking for something better! Skrattande It´s one of my hobbies… But I´m courious how long time it will take for me to fill the limit on Photobucket! (sorry for bad spelling and language)


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Grodan
0
#11

❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Grodan
0
#12

#6 Do you have a photo album online with some pics of your mice?


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

hus-musen
0
#13

#11 dont use diino!! they got some problems with uploading and keeping pictures! I tryed that one out and the stupid site erased all my pictures because they were doing some upgrades! very annoying!

but the other site http://se.fotoalbum.eu/ seems to be good! it would be nice o have a photosite in swedish!

Qui dormit, non peccat

 


Yosha
0
#14

Flickr is the site I use to upload photo's. http://www.flickr.com/