Mus iFokus

Mus

Etikett: tävlingar
Läst 405 ggr
Grodan
0

Mouse of the Month; September

We have a competition every month: the Mouse of the Month.

All members can join with a picture of a mouse to the competition!

Every month you can contribute for the next Mouse of the month.

Choose a picture (jpg, gif or png) size about 800 pixels width - not to small, because it´s difficult to judge small pics.

The jury (Grodan, mandymoo and Staffan) will appoint the picture of the month as a winner for all eternity! Flört 

In the end of the year the winning pictures will compete of the title Mouse of the Year! This will all the members on mus-ifokus vote for! Accept for the honour the Mouse of the Year will get a price.

The contribution for the Mouse of September you put before 25/8 in this thread:

http://mus.ifokus.se/Forum/Read.aspx?ThreadId=a331cdca-9088-4148-a453-153c82a870c9

Obs! Only one pics per person!


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

mandymoo
0
#1

Floo, Lee, pepsu and google64… don´t you have some photos to post and compete with this month? Last day for posting is 25 aug, friday… hurry hurry Flört

Floo
0
#2

Only one? Cool

Floo
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#3

Ok, Grodan like longhaired ;-) but most pics are with tan, I dion't have chance ;)

Floo
0
#4

Heh I forget this is Dynamimaus NIKT TYLKO TY lh satin black tan

Grodan
0
#5

I´m not alone judge… mandymoo and Staffan is helping out - so I never get the winner I want… Räcka ut tungan


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Lee
0
#6

Aswww I forgot about it :/ I'll try to do that on thursday

amaira
0
#7

Floo, what a wonderful picture!!!!! Kyss Just love it!!

Grodan
0
#8

I think that frog looks like a mouse… I mean mouse looks like a frog… hm Fundersam


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

pepsu
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#9

How about this?

mandymoo
0
#10

pepsu - put this lovely photo in the mouse of the month; october competition

 http://mus.ifokus.se/Forum/Read.aspx?ThreadId=8f1e7434-b1a7-4fb9-b8ce-c495b9486b73

Grodan
0
#11

I think I forgot to make a English version, sorry!


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️