Mus iFokus

Mus

Etikett: fotografier
Läst 493 ggr
Grodan
0

Pics of BIS 1 winners

Put up pictures of Best In Show winners! Mice of course.

Year, country, club, owner is nice to know. Judge can be fun too, but not necessary.


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Ametyst
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#1

So meybe I'll go first. From Poland Dynamimaus ZILINDRIN sh satin blue (extream) BIS1, BIS 5(club show winner),  BOG x2, joung champion, adult champion

breeder: Natalia Paszkiewicz mousery DYNAMIMAUS

owner: Patricia Szmeterowicz mousery AURICULA

He's almoust one year old, and have very beautiful kids, and grandkids now ;)

judge: BIS 1 in july 2008 from Grodan & Gina, in November2008 BIS 5 from Nadine (Denmark)& Gina.

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z70/ametystt/SAMCE%20w%20hodowli/ZILINDRIN/zili1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z70/ametystt/SAMCE%20w%20hodowli/ZILINDRIN/P1060014.jpg[/img]

[Thiah]
0
#2

what a cutie :D

Grodan
0
#3

Hey! Put up pics! (I would if I had any pic of BIS 1 winner)


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Pimu
0
#4

.. me too .. Tungan ute

Vattnadal
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#5

Vattnadals Essens, Vattnadals Eifir.

MVH Elin

Medarbetare på spetsar och urhundar. VD på Draghundcenter

Grodan
0
#6

#5 omg that´s a tiny pic… wanna see bigger…


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Vattnadal
0
#7

Its the only one I´ve got. Its an old picture!

MVH Elin

Medarbetare på spetsar och urhundar. VD på Draghundcenter