Mus iFokus

Mus

Etiketter: köpessäljefterlysningauktioner
Läst 2991 ggr
soria
0

transport from sweden to czech

Hello,

my friend is going to Sweden by car/bus from czech rep. So I am looking for mousery where have nice show mice: chinchilla, brindle, blue burmese, ssp/sbp, merle, roan, rumpwhite, reverse siamese with coat sh, lh, abbysinian or astrex(double rex) or lh astrex (texel), possible fox but prefer self.

If you intereting it, pls write me mail on soriinka@gmail,com with yours info. Ty

Grodan
0
#1

Hello Soria and welcome! Skrattande

When is your friend coming to Sweden?


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#2

Ty :)

my friends travel to sweden next year, i dont know date, only month - january. Maybe i arrieve too.

I want buy any fancy mouses from other countries, becouse we have problem with new blood, nice or missing varieties :( There isnt many ppl who have some hobby as i or my friends and that is why i looking for others.

Its hard find any swedich mousery in google :/

Grodan
0
#3

#2 Aha, but you found this site via google?

Not many Swedish breeders have homepages in English. You can find some breeders on Facebook. I´m not on FB so I can´t say more about it.

Were in Sweden are your friend going to travel? What city is she/he going to?


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Viry
0
#4

#3 Actually, they found it through me. Flört I figured they might as well ask here, seeing as they're coming to Sweden and all and you have an English section. ^^

Grodan
0
#5

#4 Right. Forgot if you google "mouse" there will be like no hit for this page, but if you google "mus" (the Swedish word for mouse) this page will be like number two on the hitlist (number one is wikipedia)…

soria, do you have a homepage? Would love to see it. Skrattande


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

[Dominik]
0
#6

Hi there! I've been where you live many times on vacation. It is avery nice country, but it is way too hot there. I was dying when I was there last time.

Hahaha Frå(o)ggish! Do you remember when I said that we'll not need the english section because it is only Danish people and the others that're hanging out here? Do you? Well… I was wrong;) Hahaha

Grodan
0
#7

#6 Yeah, I remember. I actually thought about deleting it just a couple of hours ago…

I´m glad I didn´t Skrattande


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#8

Viry told me about this page :)

Well, my situation is complicate, i had mousery 2 years ago and later from personal reason ended. For next year i want start again, finally XD

that is why i have my page in recontruction now. But there is cze mice club if u want http://www.czmc.cz/ and there offers from others http://mpo.wbs.cz (krecek is hamster, mysky are mouses and potkani are rats)

And where will be in sweden my friends idk now. But i asked her and waiting for answer.

soria
0
#10

Btw isnt problem mouses exchange from other mousery which are there..

Grodan
0
#11

#8 Nice to see the links. I looked around a bit there. You got really nice Show mice in Czech.

#9 Nice.

#10 I didn´t understand that. Foten i munnen


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

kimky
0
#12

sorry found it difficult to look at the links since i didn't understand the words. but the things i did press and the pics that came up where really nice and the pics you but out here where lovely ^^

Camillhe
0
#13

I think Soria means that if you want to exchange mice with the mouserys on the links, that shouldnt be a problem. (correct me if Im wrong Soria)

soria
0
#14

yes :x

but all mouserys are there http://www.czmc.cz/index.php?option=com_contact&view=categories&id=0&Itemid=143 . Only click on links. 99% ppl have website.

I still waiting for answer about an city… :(

Grodan
0
#15

#14 Oh, that is great. I would love to exchange mice. Unfortunatly I don´t think I have anything of your interest. My mice are not the best of Show Standard today.

About what you want

  • chinchilla - we don´t have many, if any at all
  • brindle - we only have Splash in Sweden
  • blue burmese - no problem finding some
  • ssp/sbp - no problem finding some
  • merle - we don´t have any in Sweden
  • roan- we don´t have any in Sweden
  • rumpwhite- we don´t have any in Sweden
  • reverse siamese - no problem finding some
  • lh - no problem finding some
  • abbysinian - can maybe be difficult to find, I think 2 breeders have Aby
  • Astrex - no problem finding some
  • Texel - no problem finding some

❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

[aammE]
0
#16

#15 What? Who have reversed siamese?

Grodan
0
#17

#16 Reversed Siamese is aac(e)c(e)

Many got them. I got one female that I´m willing to exchange. Skrattande


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

StillaSinnet
0
#18

Hello :)

I don't think I can help you…but you can visit my home page to take a look at my breeding stock.

There is a chans for available mice in revers siamese, BE cr, pew, splash, black, all in short hair

is it possiblefor you to bring mice to Sweden during your trip?

Medarbetare: Yoga & meditation i Fokus
Medarbetare: Stenar i Fokus
Driver http://www.StillaSinnetDegerfors.dinstudio.se
Reiki Master, kristallterapeut, Barnyogalärare

soria
0
#19

not many, but yes, i can, but tell me, what you want, coz i must ask other mousery/friends. I havent litters now :)

Grodan
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#20

Here is the Reversed Siamese female I mentioned before. Unfortunatly not the best photo… sorry


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#21

Interesting..

i read "The genotype of Reverse Siamese mice isn't fully known". What you do for it? How did you get this mice? I try it 2 years ago but nothing.

Coffee + siamese and cream too?

StillaSinnet
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#22

revers siamese is a/a c(e)/c(e). When I breed BE cream AKA Bone I usulay make c(e)/c + c(e)/c parings (bone+bone) and I always get both cc and c(e)/c(e).

These two bucks are from Kent ivarsen in Sweden. Not as  dark as the female Grodan showed in #20, but they are still young and I think their colour are going to get darker. (They are mine, not for sale, but commin in sweden)

Medarbetare: Yoga & meditation i Fokus
Medarbetare: Stenar i Fokus
Driver http://www.StillaSinnetDegerfors.dinstudio.se
Reiki Master, kristallterapeut, Barnyogalärare

soria
0
#23

omg bone didnt have many breeders there xD But will be better if i combine reverse+reverse i think

so, what missing there are:

  • lilac, lilac sable
  • reverse siamese
  • merle
  • roan
  • manx
  • argente cream
  • chinchilla
  • blue sable
  • brindle
  • rumpwhite
  • dutch
  • silver brown, silver fawn, silver grey
  • pearl

but argente havent many breders

and i really want buy merle, roan, reverse, chinchilla, bringle, any rosette :p

But like blue burmese/burmese, ssp/sbp, blue, extreme black - it was my spec.

StillaSinnet
0
#24

#23 argente and argente cream are bred by Elin Mattsson in Sweden. She may have some…?

I don't know if I have any pearls available for you in time…my pearls are "silvered Blue" (a/a d/d B/b si/si) from Finland. You can see one of them in my avatar

Medarbetare: Yoga & meditation i Fokus
Medarbetare: Stenar i Fokus
Driver http://www.StillaSinnetDegerfors.dinstudio.se
Reiki Master, kristallterapeut, Barnyogalärare

StillaSinnet
0
#25

Elin Mattson has mice for sale

Medarbetare: Yoga & meditation i Fokus
Medarbetare: Stenar i Fokus
Driver http://www.StillaSinnetDegerfors.dinstudio.se
Reiki Master, kristallterapeut, Barnyogalärare

Grodan
0
#26

#23

  • Chinchilla - we don´t have many, if any at all
  • Brindle - we only have Splash in Sweden
  • Blue Burmese - no problem finding some
  • Siamese - no problem finding some
  • Merle - we don´t have any in Sweden
  • Roan- we don´t have any in Sweden
  • Rumpwhite- we don´t have any in Sweden
  • Reverse Siamese - no problem finding some
  • Longhair - no problem finding some
  • Abbysinian (Rosette) - can maybe be difficult to find, I think 2 breeders have Aby
  • Astrex - no problem finding some
  • Texel - no problem finding some
  • Manx - we don´t have any in Sweden and will propably never have
  • Lilac - no problem finding some
  • Lilac and Blue Sable - can be hard to find, not many breed A(Y)
  • Argente Cream - no problem finding
  • Dutch - no problem finding, but maybe not very good
  • Silver brown, Silver fawn, Silver grey and Pearl - Artlink and maybey someone else got these
  • Argente - no problem finding some

❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#27

i studying more about reverse and our standard is as polish, so must be as there http://hiiret.fi/eng/breeding/varieties/reverse_siamese.html

soria
0
#28

anyone have unstand. sepia color?

Grodan
0
#29

#27 The Reversed Siames I´ve seen have been aac(e)c(e). It's likely there can be some polygenes involved that makes the points lighter. But it´s not any himalaya-gene involved.

c(e) - extreme dilution is a very common gene in Sweden.


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Grodan
0
#30

#28 Yes, we do have some. Many call them Chocolate, Coffee or Stone… They can be aac(ch)c(ch) or aac(ch)c(e)


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#31

uf but sepia isnt some as chocolate, coffe or stone O.o  Btw, we havent coffee, for us is it very bad chocolate. And sepia or stone i saw only there:

http://hiiret.fi/pics/sepia.jpg sepia

http://hiiret.fi/pics/Rimaginaryfriend.jpg stone

Grodan
0
#32

#31 Yes it is. Many can´t see differens between Chocolate, Burmese, Coffee, Stone, Nougat, Beige and so on (many names of these "Joker"-colors). That´s why I wrote "Many call them"…

I guess half of all Chocolates in Sweden are in fact Black diluted by the chinchilla-gene and/or extreme dilution.

The problem is that these colors are not in any Standard, and what we call them is not global. Some call them Falsh Black or Falsh Chocolate.

I told you the genotyp of some in #30. There is an fact more genotypes

The Sepia you linked to is propably aac(ch)c(ch)


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Grodan
0
#33

Sorry if I sounded rude in any way, was not my intention Skrattande


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#34

Np :p

Grodan
0
#35

Great! Skrattande

So have you found any mice yet? And do you know what date your friend will come over and what she is travelling to?


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#36

well… january is very problematic month. We will be maybe only any himalayan :(

i have question for you, coz they many ppl who breed splashed are angry.. Do you cross splashed with siamese seal? I read smt about it and this combination is very very bad. Do you have any experiance with it?

soria
0
#37

.. i forgot. No, know nothing, i told with friend, but she know what i, lol…

StillaSinnet
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#38

#36 I don't breed splash with siamese, but when i bought my first splash and tricolors from Roland Fischer they already had the himalaya gene c(h).
I do what I can to out bred my lines witg c(e)/c(e) to create splash without a/a c(h)/c(*), but it's hard… I have lots of splash with aa c(e)/c(h).
a/a c(e)/c(h) are called colorpoint in Sweden,

In US they use c(ch), c(e) and c(h) to make the bodycolor lighter. Rolands tris and splash comes from US. (Colors like beige, burmese, siamses, himalayan, color point, stone, coffee, revers siamses and all these c-lokus varieties)

Almost every splash have points here now. Look att this picture. My blue splash female X-mas with her girlbabies. Theh pew is not  pew…You can see her darker nose and after a few more weeks she got nice shaddings so she is a siamese…

Medarbetare: Yoga & meditation i Fokus
Medarbetare: Stenar i Fokus
Driver http://www.StillaSinnetDegerfors.dinstudio.se
Reiki Master, kristallterapeut, Barnyogalärare

Grodan
0
#39

#36 Haha, why are ppl angry?Tungan ute

I don´t like angry (or mean) ppl. Rynkar på näsan

Any way I don´t see how you can be angry for mating Splash with Siamese. My Splash female, from Chilloutarea´s Mousery, was in fact a Siamese Seal Point…  Flört

I never get angry even if I see that people are doing choices I never would do. I actually done a temperament breeding last month: a Champagne Tan Shorthair with a Blue Point Siamese Astrex. A combination you could cry about, but I did only look on behavior and temperament.


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#40

i read and show http://www.afrma.org/c-c_splashed.htm. Hh, they wanted kill me

Problem with ssp will be if new member bought ssp with genes for splashed, but he wont know about it. Later ssp cross with black and will see spotted litters(he want only ssp). Or if he bought ssp and mouse will be spotted next year xD This is my experience about it and new members :/ Ppl dont say and dont show pedigree, only after transaction.

Roland have nice mice as no one, but very expensive for us. We havent Euro and our mice cost max 150kc = 6 euro :) Mice from poland cost max 250kc = 12 Euro. Roland have one for 30Euro = 750Kc without transport. xD But maybe buy one or two merle. I will see after Xmas :)

Grodan
0
#41

#40 I can´t see that as a big problem. First of all you can always check the pedigree. If one of the parents are Splash, yeah then 50% of the offspring will be Splash. I have not yet seen a so poor Splash, that you cannot see the splashes, especially not in adults (kittens can of course have paler splashes). Siamese also get very dark Splashes…

You can sell the Splash you don´t want from that "surprise"-litter. Splash are sooo popular!!! And they are beautiful.


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#42

hehe :)

I dont like splashed, accept only tri :p Roland have very nice tricolors XD i dont like 99% spotted mice, but love merle and pointed x)

Grodan
0
#43

#42 Cool. Not many ppl say that. I have to admit I don´t like all Splashes, but some are sure wonderful. But the Tricolors I don´t give much for, sorry.

Merle is lovely.


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#44

Merle are beautiful! :)

Grodan
0
#45

Swedish mice are about 12 euro, but you will get one mouse for one mouse (exchange). Skrattande (Except maybe for Splash, they go for 35 euro or 3-4 mice)

Have you found any mice yet?


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#46

haha, there everybody have splashed, only two ppl no (me and friend) xD

smt is there:

http://www.kralici.cz/mysky/alba.asp?a=1397&page=2

http://www.semisovamys.estranky.cz/clanky/vrhy---litters/aktualni.html

Grodan
0
#47

What do you mean with smt?


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#48

something :x

soria
0
#49

ok, other flame on forum… about Re genes

we know only astrex (or lh astrex), but what is texel, rex and caracul?

texel is only lh astrex for me, but someone trolling me about genes. Is it ressive with other genes?

caracul: dont know

rex: bad astrex? i read something about bad curly

astrex: i read about it "doubled rex", mean more curly (no as with rats)

why world dint have some standard :(

Grodan
0
#50

Rex - I learned this year that the fur we call Fuzzy now is the "old Rex". We never had Rex in Sweden before, it was long gone when we started our Club and we could only view Rex mice on old pictures.

Fuzzy - recessive. Like rex in rats, can go bold. Genetic: fz/fz

Texel - we call Astrex Longhair for Texel. Genetic: ReRegogo

Astrex - the most common dominant curly fur. Genetics: Re/*

Caracul - dominant curly fur, another gene than Astrex. Genetics: Ca/*


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#51

New info about rex now, lol.

This is rex how write CB, live in USA:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/stinaksu/2718072137/in/set-72157617530420053 So what is it, if no rex? Frizzy? XD

and frizzy Fr/* is in usa

Btw, yes, our standard know only astrex or lh astrex(nobody use word texel).

Grodan
0
#52

Doesn´t look like the Rex I´ve seen pictures of. But actually that mouse has such a disturbing furcolor I can´t see much.

If you go look at some Fuzzy with lots of fur, that´s how Rex is described in the literature.


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#53

o know how look fuzzy (fuzz in czech), but problem is with frizzy and caracul

Grodan
0
#54

Well, Frizzy I don´t know at all. Only seen on photos on the net and it sure looks Frizzzzzzie… like small curvie curls zzzzz Skrattande *LOL*

Caracul is almost like Astrex. I think only difference is that whiskers are straight at Caracul.


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#55

my brain exploding… :D

Grodan
0
#56

So keep to plain Shorthair and your brain wont explode… hehe


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

Grodan
0
#57

Check out Sorias lovely homepage: http://lovelymouse.eu/


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#58

news: Ok i know destinations. It will be one of Helsingborg, Göterborg, Halmstad, Uddevalla or Varberg

Grodan
0
#59

#58 Great! Do you also have a date?

There is a Mouse Show near Göteborg in February…


❤️ Värd 4 mus-ifokus - Välkommen!   <:3 }~~~ ( http://gerodean.se/ecards ) ❤️

soria
0
#60

we dont know date… still waiting. But its isnt our mistake. As i said friend waiting for other rattery. I dont know where and how day are markets with animals

but around 2.april we travel to Holland..

soria
0
#61

If someone want to arrive to czech, the big shows with many animals will be on 21-22.10. (we will be only on 20.10.)

  • rabbits, poultry, pigeons
  • exotic birds
  • guinea pigs
  • nutria
  • chinchillas
  • ornamental duck
  • goat, pig
  • ponies, horses
  • rats
  • mouse

maybe more (its new year)

http://www.zahrada.cech.cz/vystava/2012/ceska-vystava-drobneho-hospodarskeho-zvirectva

you can arrange for accommodation in area or in city(or you can sleep at friend xD)Litoměřice.

http://g.co/maps/8cntb