My Pearl Male!
I got a male from Finland in September. I don´t have any paper on him and dont have contact with the breeder - but would love to have 
(I got an emailadress from the girl I exchanged mice with, but haven´t got any answer so maybe the breeder doesn´t understand English so good)
Anyway, he doesn´t look much of a Pearl, so I wounder if he maybe is Silver Blue?
Pic taken 26 September -09
He also needs a name…
Any suggestions?
Pearl, hmmm… får mig osökt att tänka på Pirater.. som sen leder till… Johnny Depp, som är Jack Sparrow.. hehe
Eller .. pärlor och paljetter, lala laalaaa (trolltider) där finns det en liten krabat som heter Kotte, hihihi
Kolla gärna in våran hemsida http://www.diamantens.cybersite.nu

Jack Sparrow är ett snyggt namn. Den där killen skulle vara en riktig hunk om han var människa..
//frida

Gör det riktigt lätt för dig och döp honom till Pearl Harbor.
snyggmus!
#5 haha klockrent :P
Skitsnygg färg! kan inte påstå att jag har sett den speciellt ofta, jättesöt kille :)
I´ve spoken to Rapunzel at the Finnish Mouse Forum and she´ve told me my male is Pearl. His genetics are aapepesisi. No pearl without the silvergene!
Pepsi, hehe.. My favorite!! You can name him Pepsi!!!!
Kolla gärna in våran hemsida http://www.diamantens.cybersite.nu

is he really as big as he looks? :o
#5 Pearl Harbor is a really negativ name I think…
#9 just had a rat I named Pepsi… sorry, but no
#10 no, he´s not big at all… but he´s not so old either
Black Pearl is a good name…
so cute!
Did I tell that he´s got a very nice temperament? Calm, sweet and gentle. A sweetheart!
Naaww :)

WOW!
I´d like to have a pearl in the future. :)
What about calling him Perry? :P
Älskar mina stora små vänner..

Or Pärry in swedish! ;P
Älskar mina stora små vänner..

Maybe "Mr Muscle". He looks big but he is small
I´ve named him Pörle… Because I call him Pörli… (Pörli is a bit feminin I think so it became Pörle). A very booooooring name… sorry
It´s not always necessary to have a great name with lot of mening and so on… it´s just a "crow" in a pedigree…
Upp åt Artlink
//frida
Haha, tack igen! Du jobbar på bra åt mig. Han tro att du vill få mig lite kär i dessa hehe ;)
Medarbetare: Yoga & meditation i Fokus
Medarbetare: Stenar i Fokus
Driver http://www.StillaSinnetDegerfors.dinstudio.se
Reiki Master, kristallterapeut, Barnyogalärare
Pörle is still living here. A girl in Denmark is interested in him, but I don´t want us to loose the silver and pearl gene in Sweden. So i´m still looking for a breeder…
Meh! Grodan! Som du har tjatat i alla år på pearl fattar jag inte varför du släpper den direkt? Du kan väl åtminstone göra lite pe och si -bärare innan du säljer honom? Tänk dig a(e)a(e) sisi…
#22 I´m dissapointed… And I figured out that the silvergene is making the color pale… I want good and strong colored mice…
Grodis…Hm…om du fortfarande inte vill ha pearl när jag kommer till malmö så tittar jag gärna på honom… du kommer iså fall få fungera konsult i hela projektet!
Medarbetare: Yoga & meditation i Fokus
Medarbetare: Stenar i Fokus
Driver http://www.StillaSinnetDegerfors.dinstudio.se
Reiki Master, kristallterapeut, Barnyogalärare
#24 That´s nice! You and Tomas can breed Pearl and Silver varietys…
And you leave all your extreme black and blue´s to me. That´s a very good exchange dont you think? hehe
No Grodes, if you send me the buck then I can switch him to Lottiz US-import gecko, Diesel.
*lol* you two are crazy… Diesel stays! But tomas and I can have the pearlprojekt (at my places) and I keep the extreme blue projekt too ;)
Medarbetare: Yoga & meditation i Fokus
Medarbetare: Stenar i Fokus
Driver http://www.StillaSinnetDegerfors.dinstudio.se
Reiki Master, kristallterapeut, Barnyogalärare
And what do I get? Candy? 
You can be allowed to move back to life (=Stockholm)
*lol*
Medarbetare: Yoga & meditation i Fokus
Medarbetare: Stenar i Fokus
Driver http://www.StillaSinnetDegerfors.dinstudio.se
Reiki Master, kristallterapeut, Barnyogalärare
ah, you miss me!!!? that´s so sweet of you…
well, in time I probably will move back HOME…
Now we know a bit more about the Pearl mice in Finland. They are Silver Blue heterozygot for Chocolate. I can guess some Lilacs will show up eventually…
So Pörles son Morakullan´s Iggomus, a Silver Blue, is also a Pearl. He is a bit darker than Pörle was.
Anyway, my question is, is there no real Pearl anywhere in the world? With the pearl-gene?
#0 Jag är lite stolt och glad över att jag för 1 år sedan inte tyckte att Pörle såg mycket ut för Pearl och gissade att han var Silver Blue. Vilket ju visat sig stämma!
Pearlgenen är förmodligen utdöd!!!